The Be Proud Podcast is Born
So!
Where did the name come from? Great question! You're in luck because it's super simple!
It was a blunder from a livestream given by Kandake Michelle the other day.
She said "proudcast" instead of podcast and it just got stuck in my head for the last two days.
I had to look it up and find out if such a name was in use. I searched for the domain name, which was $3,000 to buy and then I searched for the instagram name which was taken as well....and youtube. some guy with no posts for the last seven years. I hope he's cool.
I really wanted to use proudcast as the full name but I started to say it out loud.
Proudcast...Pridecast...
be proud....the be proud podcast.
Got it! Because if ya'll know me, you know I've been wanting to start a podcast for so many years! I even started my first one in like 2012 in a real office space downtown Pittsburgh at Diamond Studios. I worked with Truality Radio and Peace and Swagg...at Listen2Diamond Studios LLC with DJ Solo Dolo lol. wow that was forever ago!
I just couldn't figure out a name or a format that everyone might want to jump in on. I knew the characteristics of the podcast though. I wanted people to come on the show and have a #bragsession about themselves, their life, their accomplishments, no matter how big or small, their stories, inventions and breakthroughs. I am the kind of person who loves to share joys and pains.
Sometimes it feels as if no one wants to hear you toot your own horn but that is the goal of this platform!
I just wanted to drop this note right here so that we have a starting point.
If you would love to be a guest on the Be Proud Podcast please click this link and sign up!
You are not alone and I would love to interview you any way we can!
Thanks for being here at the very beginning of something great!
I'm Ms. Candace Michelle and I am proud to say, I'd love to hear from you!
#beproudpodcast
#bragsession
Comments
Post a Comment